Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cross Country

The last time I was at a cross country meet was when I was in 7th grade and ran for Martin Murphy. I made the drive to Pacific grove to see Pauline and Chelsie run (and it was a good thing I did because this is their last Saturday meet) Chelsie finished 10th place (23:18) in the juniors race and Pauline got 7th place (22:44) in the senior race. (They race by grade level)

I did take some pictures and will post those in a bit.

I would like to see another meet, but they are all on weekdays from here on out. BVAL Championships are Monday Nov 2nd so I might take a day off of football to go cheer on the ladies and Adam.

Oh and I should mention they gave medals to the top 15 in each race so Chelsie and Pauline came away with some hardware, (Pauline is still a little TOO motivated by medals, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment