Friday, March 26, 2010

Meet vs Andrew Hill

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am still waiting on results from Andrew Hill. I was told they would be emailed to me that night. Its 8am the next morning and still nothing, so as soon as I get them I will post them and update the PR list.

What I can say is there were some great PRs that I heard about or saw. Kenny Lee had a big PR in the long jump, going from 18'1" last week (first 18 foot jump of his life) to an 18'8" this week, he really pushed himself this week, can't wait til he hits the taper. Fa Saulala improved her discus by oh about 20 FEET. She improved her 76' throw up to 96'. In the mile Gabe Dominguez also had a HUGE PR. Improving his PR from 6:01 to 5:48. Cookie (Lucas Cook) also had big one in the the mile improving from 5:48 to 5:39. Kendyl Alonzo had a great Long Jump improving by over a foot from last week 10'9 to 12'2 plus she is geting alot more consistant with her approach. Tula Urban joined the 13 foot club with a 13'2". In the triple jump TJ Ornduff had a foot PR going from 39'11" to 40'11". I know there were other PRs and I will post everything once I get results.

-Coach Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment