Friday, March 26, 2010

Results

Hey All -

Finally got the email from the AH coach. If you noticed they cared a little too much about winning and keeping with that philosophy apparently if you weren't in the top 3 your time didn't matter because that is the only results they sent. I am very sorry if you ran a race and didn't end up with a time. Let's just move on because I don't want to even think about that coaching staff again. (I could make a complaint list longer than the one I made about the alisal invite last year)

Like I said I am really sorry. Next week is a home meet and I promise we will get everyone a time. As well as let everyone compete and not pull cheap move like saying only the 3 runners can run the 100. Sorry complaining again.

I will get the results posted soon. In the meantime here are over 200 photos of the meet (the first 60 or so are me trying out my frame by frame picture taking sequence on Kenny and Lauren) the rest are from Steve of everyone else on the track team.

(by the way check out the look on coach cunanans face when he looks at Laurens 4 by 400 split, picture 218, classic)

No comments:

Post a Comment