Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where to find me this summer

This summer I will be coaching football from 3:00-5:00. Then I will be training along with Mark, Armando and others at 5:30 as a general conditioning for track and other sports. It is open to anyone, they don't even need to go to Live Oak or have done track or plan on ever doing track. The schedule for that will be something along the lines of:

Monday: Technique/High Neuromuscular (technique can be event work, speed work, drills for another sport) Side note: I remember one summer Janet came out and we did field hockey drills as her technique.
Tuesday: Diana
Wednesday: 15 *200s
Thursday: Diana again :)
Friday: Technique/ High Neuro

We will also hit the weight room up. We will probably go to a few all comers meets at Los Gatos. (Totally optional)

My rules for the summer are this:

1) It is free. That way I can guarentee you will get in the best shape of your life or your money back.
2) If you start coming out let me know when you miss. I have had days in the past where I waited around and no one showed. Again it is ok to miss, just let me know. With Mark working out too not too worried about having to do a solo workout.

3 comments:

  1. it looks like i'm going to be in cal for a while.. waiting on scheduling to see if i can come back before summer school. so keep me up to date on the workouts.. i'll try my best to do them in cal. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and honestly, the summers that i spent working out with coach mike - made me the coolest kid on the block come fall sports..

    plus you get to guinea pig all the new cool workouts.. and pretty much work the reptoire of all the things that you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Diana days! Although I think the second one should be speed not metabolic

    ReplyDelete