Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Thought

The lazy side of me struck today, I started thinking about the videos I posted on Mark and Lauren Long jumping last night, with my voice over analysis. I actually had the thought, if I just have the athletes send me videos I don't even need to leave my house to coach, haha. That may have been the laziest thought I have ever had, not to mention the dumbest, considering my favorite part of the day is when I am away from the computer and on the track.

In a related note I do think I am going to try and film people more often and post videos with my description of whats good and bad so people can see the things they are doing and what they should be trying to do. I probably won't be able to do that for everyone but I will try to do enough people that we cover all the common problems and show examples of proper form. That way it at least paints a picture of what you are going for. Hopefully they are helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment