Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meet vs. Del Mar

Hey all -

Well we had a good meet this week. As always the scores are irrelevant. The most important stat, PRs, was ~23 PRs according to my count. In addition to that we had some big season bests from Trevor in the 3200 (14 seconds faster) & Courtney in the 400 (3 seconds faster) . I was happy with today. Remember though that this week isn't finished, we need to get some work in still.

Full Results are posted on the front page of the website.

This weekend is the St. Francis invitational. This will be another high quality meet, not quite Stanford invite but very close. Not every entry I summitted will be accepted. (They had 1700 athletes enter for 2300 events) I should know by practice tomorrow who made it or not. Next week at Leland everyone who wants to go will be able to. You Tube is down otherwise I would post some video of the girls and boys 4 by 100.

See you tomorrow - Coach Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment