Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rain

Just wanted to say a couple things, I was really proud that I didn't get any text messages asking if practice was cancelled... it was just understood, rain or shine. Also I was really happy with the workout we got in, very good quality. When the weather is good every team practices, but when it is bad that isn't the case. I enjoy getting days like this every once in a while becasue it gives us a step up on everyone who had an easy/off day. You guys are awesome. See you tomorrow (rain or shine) - Coach Mike

1 comment:

  1. I remember being a young 'un when the ALL WEATHER track was still semi-new.. not so much anymore with the chunks taken out of it and pesticide residues and so forth..

    but yeah - track is an all weather sport and some of the best times have come and gone in the rain..

    glad to know that the tradition continues! thanks for carrying the torch onward!

    ReplyDelete