Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1st: Motivation of the moment

Seeing sports teams all the time and being part of sports teams at Live Oak means that there's a lot of quotes and cool chants, cheers, and stuff that I've seen over the years.. so I thought I'd share a couple with you today..

Always expect more from yourself..
Always strive to become better. Don't plateau out. PBR's are the best for this, because there is no limit on what you can do. Push yourself.

I believe, you believe, we all believe in you.
This comes from softball and I definitely think that it true. I have faith in what you guys can do, and I hope you have faith in yourself. That was the biggest thing for me when I was an athlete for Coach Mike when I had no faith in myself. Things definitely change when you change your attitude and you have some confidence.

which brings me to the last one.
If you believe, you can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment