Monday, May 25, 2009

Congratulations Stephanie!!!!

Hey all -

I know it has been a while since I posted, I was too exhausted Saturday night. Yesterday I spent the morning and afternoon at an A's game (they won)

Anyways a quick run down of the meet:

Stephanie cleared 5'2 and advanced on to Friday nights CCS Finals for the second straight year. She didn't even have to try 5'4" because there were only 8 left at that point. Gret great job.

We had 2 near misses: the boys 4*100 and the girls 4*400 ran season bests but ended up in the unfortunant 9th spot. Which means they will be the 1st alternate. Both teams will practice this week and hope that someone scratches. The killer of this is that there are 9 lanes, and they only let 8 make finals. Not sure the logic.

We had 8 total PRs. Bringing our season total up to 218. Hopefully we can finish with 219.

The girls 4*100 also ran a season best with a 50.40 but would have needed a 50.40 to advance. Great season by them.

Anyways I will post a bigger run down later tonight and post pics that Steve took. But I wanted to get this up now.

1 comment: