Friday, May 29, 2009

Stephanie Armstrong


Not only did she get her own rung on the podium this time (had to share her spot last time) she also moved a little higher up. Big time Congrats to Stephanie ALL-CCS for the second straight year she tied her PR, which moved us up to 219. It is tempting to think about next year already (I know I am excited), but right now is just the time to enjoy the season that has just passed.


Couple notes: I think Stephanie and possibly Pauline are going to run at the Golden West invitational in Folsom on June 13th. (So we are at 219 in the PR department, but the door isn't quite shut at 221 PRs)


Also I posted some of the pitcure I took tonight, basically a lot of Stephanie since she was the only one competing and a couple of our school record 4 by 400


Some guy from Salinas gave me a disc with a bunch of Live Oak photos in it from the Alisal invite and CCS Semis so I posted those too (more Jordan Hasay stalking haha)


Also Sportswurlz was at CCS so I posted their pictures as well. Adding up all the photos I have posted plus I know fresh has another 100 or so that makes over 1600 photos. That is a pretty well documented season. Lots of good memories.


1 comment:

  1. really glad that in the more recent years - photo and video documentation has become the norm...

    you'll really appreciate having those photos in like 4 years from now when you want that nostalgia =D

    ReplyDelete