Friday, May 15, 2009

Justice

So I can finally think rationally, I just got this email:

Your guys are still in, we decided Evergreen blew it so they are out.

So we ended up with 15 qualifiers to CCS. Remember we only had 29 athletes going into the postseason, 17 made BVAL and 15 of those made CCS. Our largest CCS group since I have been here. Great job. Over 50% of our athletes made CCS. I can tell you that has got to be one of the best % if not the best % around. If 92 Independence athletes made it to CCS that still would be a worse percent than us.

As for the whole 4*400 shenanigans I mean it would have been ridiculous to kick them out for a team that didn't run. THe Mt. PLeasant coach gave his vote to Evergreen Valley (thats fair) and the Westmont coahc (our league rep and the Lincoln Coach (West Valley League rep) voted for us. So make sure we cheer on Lincoln and Westmont this week and hope bad things for Evergreen and Mt Pleasant. I think what it came down to was Westmont and Lincoln could sympathize with us, who were being bullied out by an A division school. Or they had an ounce of brain in their head, which is all you need to see how stupid this was.

I will have a happy post with all the excitement from last night, coming soon. I wasn't able to enjoy any of the great performances because of this headache. (still ticked about this despite it being resolved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment